Today has been a not so awesome day *pouts pathetically*
- Slept at 1:30 last night and woke up at 5:00 AM this morning.
- Had to drive an hour and a half at 5:45 AM
- As soon as I got here, unpacked my trunk and drove to the bus stop (7:30)
- Got on the bus to go to work for a full nine hour day
- I get to work and can't log into my account on the computer
- I go upstairs to the next floor for technology help and trip, banging my knee hard
, and cutting up my thumb
- They say they'll let me know when my account will be fixed (8:15)
- I don't realize I'm bleeding till I see red all over my sandal, so I wash my shoe and put a band aid on, band aid rips, have to repeat
- My knee feels sore, my feet hurt, and I still can't log in (8:45)
- My boss gives me this HUGE stack of work to do
- It's 11:30 and still no access. I finally call them and they're like 'it works'. I'm a bit upset at them at this point.
- 12:00 I have to go get lunch for the boss (I walk there in the hot sun and it's busy as hell, my feet still hurt)
- I finally eat my first morsel of food all day when I get something to eat along with boss' lunch
- I'm told I need to run an errand and head to the library with aching feet
- I get to the library and something goes wrong where I can't even get what I'm supposed to, so I walk back to work
- I finally finish my stack and start to just relax when I bang the bruised knee against the desk
Then I was finally done and got to go HOOOOME (after walking all the way to the bus stop again and waiting for the bus)
I felt bad for Rona, because I kept whining at her through texts haha
+ I saw 'Crush' today, and he looked as awesome as always haha. He's such a technological nerd, I love it. Think Chuck+Hardison. He's less adorable and funny and would be my best friend and someone I could fall for if I saw him outside of work
+ It's my girl crush's
...that's kind of it. So Thursday felt like a craptastic Monday. OH and I just realized I have to code the newsletter when all I wanna do is curl up in my bed and sleep for a year. But I have work again tomorrow. *sighs*Flist, please cheer me up?